Walleye's on Table Rock Lake

• leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Decided to head South for warmer weather, no ice, or slush. Fished on Table Rock Lake. Anyone ever try that area. We did good for a first trip down and will go again. I think we boated a total of around 50 fish. One of the best things there were at the most 4 boats on the water. Too cold for the local bass guys I guess. (edited to add Walleye’s on in Topic Title). Not sure what happened.

tangler
    Inactive

I have considered making a trip down one of these springs. Where did you stay and launch?

leinieman

We went out of Holiday Island. Stayed at someone’s house. There are some hotels/motels and camping areas.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Bull Shoals, 2nd lake downstream is a better lake for walleyes. How was the lake level @ Table Rock over normal pool? I’ll be heading to Taneycomo in a few weeks.

leinieman

First time I was there but the water seemed what I would call normal level. Water was clear but when they run the dam some small sticks and leaves and stuff in water but didn’t even dirty up the water. Guess I will have to try Bull shoals also. It has the same daily limit 4 an 8 possession and size restrictions. Everything 18 and under go back. I would think in a few weeks the white bass might be biting also. How’s the boat traffic on that lake.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.