Sweetwater Pontoons

• 311hemi
    Dayton, MN

Looking at a Sweetwater pontoon for my parents. Is anyone familiar with this brand and their quality? I have never heard of them before.

The 24’ pontoon comes with 150 Yami 4 stroke.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

My parents just bought one, and we had a great summer on it. Theirs is a 20 (22 maybe?) with a 50 Suzuki, so just a cruiser but so far so good. A 150 on a 24 should scoot pretty good, if it has sea legs that will slow it down some but they are nice!

queenswake
    NULL

It’s a pontoon. All of them are good now. Like fishing boats, the most important part is really being close to the dealer.

My only advice is if you want to go on big water and/or if top speed is an issue, consider the tritoon.

The 150 will move that just fine.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

It’s a pontoon. All of them are good now. Like fishing boats, the most important part is really being close to the dealer.

My only advice is if you want to go on big water and/or if top speed is an issue, consider the tritoon.

The 150 will move that just fine.

Not Really.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Looking at a Sweetwater pontoon for my parents. Is anyone familiar with this brand and their quality? I have never heard of them before.

The 24’ pontoon comes with 150 Yami 4 stroke.

Sweetwater pontoons are very nice. and are now made by Bennington

24′ with the 150 yami = SWEEEEET water!

311hemi
    Dayton, MN

We are just looking for a pontoon to tube and ski behind. It will not see big water, just a small 230 acre lake. Probably a little overkill for the size lake.

I just don’t want to steer them into a low quality toon. They currently have a Weeres which has worked out well for them and has held up well over the past 13 years.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.