Would someone like to join me??

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’ve booked my annual fall outing with James up on Mille Lacs. My partner is unable to make it, so I’m looking for someone to split the trip with. It’s on a weekday evening, so I plan to fish as late as I can keep James awake. I have to be back to work in the cities the following morning, so I’ll likely get a couple hours of Z’s and head back. We can work out those details later though. The date is October 14th.

Please email me or send a private message if you are seriously interested. The first person to commit, is the lucky one. You can view James’ rate at: http://www.movingwaters.net/rates

NO fish BS involved, we caught 55 walleyes last fall in one night. This was when all the other boats were getting 10 – 12 a night. Plus a night on the water with someone so full of knowledge is worth twice the price.

I’ll even let you catch the bigger fish. See picture from last year, one of our many doubles that evening.

John
    [email protected]

kooty
    Keymaster

OK, I’m back at it, looking for a partner again. My second had a chance that he couldn’t refuse. I don’t blame him, it sounds like a great trip. A couple of you guys emailed me, specifically Mike W. I looked in the user list, unfortunately there are two Mike W’s listed. I can’t remember which of you sent me the private. Again, if you are interested, please let me know right away. I can guarantee this guy has the fish dialed in like few others.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Yes. That is the right Mike W. I would be happy to take the second seat. Looking forward to the trip.

kooty
    Keymaster

Sent you a pm with my cell number Mike. Looking forward to this trip!!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

So how was the trip John?

kooty
    Keymaster

Check out the Mille Lacs forum a little later today. It was awesome, you missed a very good night of fishing an story telling!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.