Short Notice – Need a partner

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’m looking for a partner who is willing to fish the Pooh Bear open tomorrow from 7-3, possibly taking in some of the festivities after. The entry fee is $25.00 per person. I’ll be traveling down from the west metro, plan to be at Bay Point park by 6:15-6:30 tomorrow morning. I’ll be bringing most everything needed for the type of bite going now.

This is a fun event, I plan to fish hard, yet enjoy the day on the water. Please send me a private message or email me at [email protected] I will be checking both places up to 9pm tonight. If you want to ride with me, let me know also, we can work out the details on the phone.

Thanks!!

John

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I would love to if it wasnt for the %#@$ family functions. Do we need to celebrate EVERY birthday.

If you can-jump on this guys, waterfowler is a good guy and I saw him catch a fish once.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

You actually SAW him catch the fish Dave, or did you just hear about it???
    I myself have seen plenty of pictures of him holding someone’s fish, but haven’t seen the rod bend on any of my trips with him. You’re right though…he is a good guy!

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I was a little ways away, it could have been a Mississippi log fish.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Appreciate all the sincere comments you two clowns!! If I have to win the tourney on my own, I’m up for the challenge.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.