try it, you’ll like it

• steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Guys and gals,
    I encourage anybody who’s thought about sharing their boat with someone on the board to do it. I’ve met some good fishing pals by doing this. Perfect example was yesterday on Pool 4 with Mike W. I fished with Mike on the Upper ‘Croix last year in his boat. Caught some fish and had a great time. It was my time to return the favor on Monday April 14th. We started at 6:30 AM and worked hard all day long. Finally about 2:30 we were rewarded with a couple of real nice walleyes before we had to head out. Those 8 or 9 hours in the boat really flew by. Thanks Mike for showing me some good spots down there. Had a great time. Thanks for the tip on Slo-Poke jigs and K-grubs.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Yep. I had a good time also. Thanks for the boat ride.
    This trip swap forumn does seem to be a un tapped resource. I have had good results with it. Wish I could take advantage of all the offers that have came by and am looking forward to the ones to come.
    Good luck fishing.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I’ve spent the day with several interesting people from the board here. Nothing but positive experiences. Some of the people I have met here I now consider close, trusted friends!

Jon J.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.