Lower Pool 4…….HELP!!!

• Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone out there would be willing to help show me around a bit on lower pool 4……I’m talkin anywhere and everywhere from the foot of the lake to the alma dam.

I was out there today in search of wallies and smallies and got my handed to me. 6 hours of fishin and nothin but a stinkin catfish () to show for it. We jigged, trolled, casted, and everything else……but had no luck. I also had some “navigational issues” .

I would be willing to use my boat or jump in yours……either way. In return I could offer up a trip out on lake Zumbro for some slab crappies if you want .

Just looking for some guidence…….Thanks Guys

kris_brantner
    My river

well, i do not know much about the lower pool for, ive fished in the marina down there in alma a few times and ive fished in wabasha alot but i have been on the lake alot. weve been catching then in the bottoms and up here in the harbor in pepin recently. i could hop in with u if i wanted to. i do now know much about walleyes but im a diehard bass fishermen. this weekend is kinda busy for me im working saturday and sunday morning and taken the girl out on sunday so maybe saturday if u would wnat to go i dont know i dont think im doing anything after around 2. either that or the weekend after. lemme know if u wanna go. jw what kinda boat do ya have?

Kris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.