Sump Pump install – East Metro

• Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

I need to get drain installed around the perimeter of my basement and a sump pump installed.

Had water issues years ago, hasn’t been an issue for 5+ years but before finishing it again I want to get this installed.

Does anyone have any contractor recommendations?

Gilgetter

I need to get drain installed around the perimeter of my basement and a sump pump installed.

Had water issues years ago, hasn’t been an issue for 5+ years but before finishing it again I want to get this installed.

Does anyone have any contractor recommendations?

I flipped a Foreclosure a few years back that had never had a sump pump. It flooded several times before I bought it. Installed building solutions out of Farmington was the most fair on their price.

munchy
    NULL

May want to check with @Bearcat89 and see if he does it or has any recommendations.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

If you are going to Install a sump pump I’d make sure I’d install one with a battery back up system as well. Its not uncommon for a sump pump to fail. If it doesn’t have a batter backup it wont do you any good when there is no electricity ( Not uncommon during heavy storms ) when you will most likely need the sump pump.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Mike Westman on here does that.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

May want to check with @bearcat89 and see if he does it or has any recommendations.

Thank you for the shout out.
    I do not do the actual drain install but I will happily cut all the floor out and repour it when the drain is in.

I just recently did this for another guy on this forum and saved him a good chunk of change. Feel free to pm with any additional questions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.