Sucker aviailability

• ThunderLund78

Driving to Lake of the Woods (from the South Metro) on Friday and fishing out of Arnesen’s. They provide Fatheads but was hoping to also get my hands on a couple dozen small suckers to bring out with us for a slightly larger offering on deadsticks or rattle reels. I know they’re tough to come by here down south. Is there any places up north either near Baudette or on the way that may have small suckers or shiners? I do plan on calling Steve’s later this week.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I dont think robbie has much at steves.

Grab them from Mike’s on 8 or fish lake bait.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

I dont think robbie has much at steves.

Grab them from Mike’s on 8 or fish lake bait.

Mikes was out last Friday. Said they may get some more back in. Have you been in there the past few days? I need a dozen and can’t find them in the metro.

grubson
    Harris, Somewhere in VNP

I’d try stopping at one of the places in Grand Rapids or Deer River.
    They’re getting hard to find.
    Fish lake bait had them on Friday, but were limiting people to a half dozen per person. They were even limiting people to a half scoop of fatheads.

Ripjiggen

Most local places will likely be out by Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. I would call around and ask when they get their allotment and try and get their shortly after.

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

Why the shortage? I have heard one is born every minute.

Dan Baker

Tuts in Garrison had some on Saturday.

milemark_714

Why the shortage? I have heard one is born every minute.

Judging by all the persons that wear masks while driving,I think you are correct jester rotflol

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Check any of the covid, trucker or political posts. There’s always a few in there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.