Study time

• Gabe Kuettner
    wabasha mn

Hello all
    I just wanted to let you all know that I stopped at Fleet farm today and picked up a notebook for studying fishing so if anyone has a good article to read or video to watch please let me know ASAP
    Thanks again yay

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

It would be good to know which species you are thinking of…..

Idofishing.com. Start reading the reports, watch the vids, that should take you until spring, of 2018. doah

Walleyecentral.com. Again go into the articles section and read through every guys, and gal, articles. They are pretty much the same thing after awhile but worth reading.

Seems you are pretty green on fishing. And a lot of what’s online ive mentioned deals with rivers, not sure if that will pertain to you, but to get a solid base and get more out of the articles and videos you watch is pick up the series of books by In fisherman. They have a series for each species and usually contains several books. It will build a good foundation for you to jump off of into everything else. Much of the stuff in the forums get detailed and if you don’t comprehend the general ideas it can be tough for you to keep up, and might get even more confused.

Other than that visit every tackle company website, fishing blogs, etc for any piece of info you can find. Local book stores will have couple other bonus books for ya to pick up as well.

Never sacrficie fishing time for study time though. If you have any chance to try out your knowledge do it, and let the books find ya at night.

If you lived closer to the cities I’d loan you all my books. And the stack of mags I got from Ryan on here I’m still trying to finish up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.