Striker Renegade Pullover on Sale

• DFP
    Haverhill Iowa

Thought about putting this on the Black Friday topic but decided it best to post it on it’s own since the sale is now. Striker has it listed on their web site for $99.99. Regular price $169.99.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Anyone have one and like it, also do sizes run true?

KP
    Hudson, WI

I have one and they run true to size. I love mine and use it as my top layer when ice fishing.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Those look sweet. I wish I could get one but I have never liked pullovers of any kind so I know I will hardly wear it.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

They’re just as nice as the blackfish ones. Both work great and are plenty to not need the big bulky ice fishing jackets for most outdoor activities. If I didn’t have x2 of the blackfish versions, I’d be on these for sure at that price.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Dang you guys my wallet always hurts after reading about good items at good prices. Ordered one.

mojo

Sitka Heavyweight Pullover on Sale at Scheel’s for $119 in several colors. I tried to post earlier with a link, but as is typical, that post vanished.
    Just do a search at Scheel’s.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

That is a sweet deal. Picked up the “Transition” color that retails at $189-209. peace

-J.

DFP
    Haverhill Iowa

Those look sweet. I wish I could get one but I have never liked pullovers of any kind so I know I will hardly wear it.

Suzuki, I’m kind of with the same attitude towards pullovers. I’ve been wanting to get something to utilize for spring / fall fishing in the boat and ice fishing. I’ve been looking at Striker items and also Blackfish items. I’ve been on the lookout for the storm skin gale jacket. It seems that only Blackfish pullovers are in the store. The other day I was in Bass Pro in Altoona IA. They had both Blackfish pullovers and Striker Renegade pullovers plus other clothing. I was able to try both products on. The thing that I liked about Striker was that the pullover had a zipper on the left side and a zipper on the front that makes it easier to put on and take off. When I saw the price on Strikers web site, I felt I had to give it a try. I ordered it this morning and it’s supposed to be here tomorrow

LabDaddy1

The guy modeling the pullover in the ad looks awfully familiar… whistling

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Ordered Friday. Shipped free on Monday. Received today. yay

-J.

3Rivers

More Striker deals on the way:

11/22-11/27
    Preadator Bib or Jacket $149,
    50% off Youth Predator
    $79-$99 Vortex Rain
    Triumph UPF Shirt $20,

11/27-12/1

Predator or Climate Jacket 50% off
    Kodiak Duffle Bag $99
    Hailstone Hoodies $39

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Ordered Friday. Shipped free on Monday. Received today.

Just got mine yesterday, it fits and feels nice. I hope I use it a lot this winter. I’m also not much of a pullover guy but I like it so we will see.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Here is my review after a week of using this pull over. Mostly walking the dog in 25-35 degree temps and putzing around in the garage.

Size XL runs smaller compared to an IDO or Carhart hoodie. No room to layer up. There is no stretch in this pull over. Probably would have been happier with a 2XL (6 foot 200 lbs guy here who does not own any 2XL)

Since there is no room to add layers, this pull over is not that warm. Even on an 2-3 mile hikes in 25-30 degree temps, still a little chilly for me. Will not be using this on the ice for sure.

This is a quality made product with a lot of nice features. Very comfy. I expect to get a lot of use out of this March/April/May.

For $99 bucks, it is a nice pull over. At full retail, I’d probably take a pass.

-J.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

[/quote]
    Great, honest report as I was on the fence for one of these or a Blackfish Gale. You just helped me decide.
    Thx Jon

Here is my review after a week of using this pull over. Mostly walking the dog in 25-35 degree temps and putzing around in the garage.

Size XL runs smaller compared to an IDO or Carhart hoodie. No room to layer up. There is no stretch in this pull over. Probably would have been happier with a 2XL (6 foot 200 lbs guy here who does not own any 2XL)

Since there is no room to add layers, this pull over is not that warm. Even on an 2-3 mile hikes in 25-30 degree temps, still a little chilly for me. Will not be using this on the ice for sure.

This is a quality made product with a lot of nice features. Very comfy. I expect to get a lot of use out of this March/April/May.

For $99 bucks, it is a nice pull over. At full retail, I’d probably take a pass.

-J.

vinella

Great, honest report as I was on the fence for one of these or a Blackfish Gale. You just helped me decide.
    Thx Jon

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Jon Jordan wrote:</div>

-J.

[/quote]

I have both. The BF Gale gets my vote

nord

Jon Jordon, I agree with you 100%. I am about 5’8″ and weigh around 195. I got the XL and to me it runs small. Not near as warm as I thought it would be. Very disappointing. It looks like I will only be wearing it in the spring and fall. frown

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I have not worn mine yet other than to try it on. I for some reason switched my size to the 2xl and glad I did, they do run a little small. I will be able to layer so this will see some time on the ice, but not quite as warm as I expected it to feel. Still happy with the purchase and time will tell how much use it gets. I’m 6′ and around 225 for reference.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.