2/12

• eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Well got the chance to go Friday afternoon for a while.
    Picked up 4 eaters, the bite was slow and lite but it’s fishing. They were only hitting when the sun was out and they wanted it slowwwww. Any natural color was ok. Walleye dinner .
    DRESS WARM

deertracker

looks tasty. What time should I be over?
    DT

brad0383
    Farmington, MN

Wait a minute?! Look at the date on the picture! I hate it when I forget to set the camera date…

gusschoenfeld
    Winsted, MN

Quote:

Wait a minute?! Look at the date on the picture! I hate it when I forget to set the camera date…

Or….there is a stringer thru them

mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

I’m guessing he’s fishing the cedar river it’s open all year round below the damns in most places. I’ve caught plenty of them in jan and feb in open water and your right they do want it slow. congrats on the fish think i’ll try that this weak to as the ice fishing is terible lately.

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Sorry guys they sure were tasty tonight too, nothing like winter fish.
    Dang it you guys called my bluff, everyone should stay home till summer .
    Really there is plenty of open water if a guy wants get to it(wading sometimes, 1600 gram waders) and fish it, besides the dams .
    Mike Jan & Feb are my favorite time of year to get after the eyes, less crowds, air and water so clean. Finesse fishing which I like.

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Anyone been getting out? Weather next week don’t look bad.

patrick_weber

The Shellrock river is starting to heat up. Caught some nice eyes last night.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.