Cedar Walleyes 5/12/09 – 5/14/09

• CedarEye

Me and a buddy fish the cedar religously even when its high at levels like this week and we have had a great time. tuesday the 12th we caught 7 walleyes, one being a thick 25″ 5.5lb beast, the rest between 14-19″ we also caught a 6.8lb channel a few smallies and a striped bass. the 13th we caught 8 walleyes, one smallie, and 2 decent cats at night. Today we only caught one walleye, a flat head, a smallie, and a few junk fish.

pool13_jeff
    NW, IL

Welcome to the site CedarEye! Nice job on the ‘Eyes. What were you using?

Joel VandeKrol
    Ankeny, IA

Sounds like I need some teachin’! I fish the Washington Union access below Janesville quite a bit and always have success. Fished for 6 hours yesterday in every spot I could think of…shallows, holes, sand, rocks, transitions, couldn’t buy a bite! Good to hear that somebody is catching them! Good luck!

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Quote:

Sounds like I need some teachin’! I fish the Washington Union access below Janesville quite a bit and always have success. Fished for 6 hours yesterday in every spot I could think of…shallows, holes, sand, rocks, transitions, couldn’t buy a bite! Good to hear that somebody is catching them! Good luck!

I’m with you, even out of the current areas didn’t see a hit.

Congrats on the Fish, and welcome to the site !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.