Cedar River

• baldwin4
    NE IA

Fished above the dam in Waverly today. Water temp was 47 degrees. Pulled some cranks and did some jigging. Son caught one 14″ largemouth. The bite was really slow. We still had a fun day on the water. Water level was low.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Things will heat up soon! Thanks for the report.
    Maybe some new rods will enhance the Karma!

baldwin4
    NE IA

Quote:

Things will heat up soon! Thanks for the report.
    Maybe some new rods will enhance the Karma!

They will probably be the ticket Tom

honda75
    Iowa

Huh my dad and I were up there this morning fishing we might have seen you. We ended up with one largemouth, 3 cats and a northern. Funny when you are fishing for walleyes and catch everything but what you are fishing for.

spazman
    Hampton, IA

Fished with the kids south of St.Ansgar this weekend. Caught a lot of suckers and one trout. Tons of fun!! Plus I get to try out an old pickling recipie.

baldwin4
    NE IA

Quote:

Huh my dad and I were up there this morning fishing we might have seen you. We ended up with one largemouth, 3 cats and a northern. Funny when you are fishing for walleyes and catch everything but what you are fishing for.

Was in dark blue alumacraft. 3 of us in the boat.

baldwin4
    NE IA

Quote:

Fished with the kids south of St.Ansgar this weekend. Caught a lot of suckers and one trout. Tons of fun!! Plus I get to try out an old pickling recipie.

Great way to spend the day with the kids

honda75
    Iowa

Quote:

Quote:

I was in the flatbottom with the white johnson on it. My dad was the one that about fell out of the back of the boat when the seat broke on him!!!!

baldwin4
    NE IA

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I was in the flatbottom with the white johnson on it. My dad was the one that about fell out of the back of the boat when the seat broke on him!!!!

That was my wife in the back of the boat laughing

honda75
    Iowa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That was my wife in the back of the boat laughing

We heard her!!!! We got 3 cats and one northern in that stretch and our largemouth upstream a ways!

baldwin4
    NE IA

Hopefully these warmer temps this week will fire up some bites

honda75
    Iowa

Quote:

Hopefully these warmer temps this week will fire up some bites

If I get a turkey on Saturday I will be out there Sunday for sure!!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

My daughter and I went last night for a couple hours and fished till dark. The smaller ones are hitting but its still slow for them too. Give it another week or so and they should start to go. We got a couple smaller channels and threw them back.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.