Anyone been fishing?

• walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

The guy I talked to is not nearly as cooky as the Black Surburban guy…. Well they are both pretty odd in their own way! They both choose to drive full size Chevrolet products…Which may explain a bit about Gregeye78….

Shoot, that’s not good since I’m looking for a newer full-sized Silverado

bigesox
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

There were lots of wierd guys out this weekend. Pretty hit and miss has been my experience. I thought this snow would turn them on ahead of its arrival, but I was wrong. It sure is fun trying though.

walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

Well i’m sure this snow will ruin the Cedar for a week or two now… I thought for sure we weren’t going to have a snowmelt flood this year…

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

OK here’s a 24″ pig I caught on the Cedar last week. We also caught a 22″ and several smaller eyes. RB’s only fish was a 12″ smallie. Caught most of them on jig and plastic.

riverfisher
    Cedar Falls, IA

Dandy Fish, Doug!

jighead-two
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Nice fish Doug. Did you by chance have on blue underwear that day?

jighead-two
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Picked one up about 17″ yesterday in a spot I hadn’t been for awhile. First couple of casts had a hit that got off, next cast caught the fish. No other hits. With the wind, it was hard to keep a 1/16 oz jig in the spot.

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

To catch big fish you need to present them with a big worm!!lol Actually I didn’t have my bibs zipped up and that’s my sweatshirt.

bigesox
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

OH! I fish a blue ringwork quite a bit.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.