no one fishing???

• honda75
    Iowa

Haven’t seen a post about the cedar in awhile or isn’t anyone fishing it????? This time of year I can still pounds smallies real good below the dams and get walleyes above the dams.

walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

I was out yesterday for the first time in over a month, i have never gone this long without fishing in my life.

I caught one small eye and three cats ranging from 12″ to 24″. This was at like 2pm and with crawlers on a live bait rig. North of Cedar Falls.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Talked to a friend this afternoon that went below the island on the south side of town last night with his kids and caught over a dozen channels on shrimp and he said they got 4 that were over 3 pounds. He said for a couple hours they hit good, alot of pan sized channels in the catch.

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

I’ve been at Pool 4 pretty well every free moment since I last posted, but should be back out sometime this week.

honda75
    Iowa

Now this is what I am talking about.

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

Been out a couple times the last two weeks. Picked up some eater size cat each time, a few smallies and couple northern. My dad had a northern on that was around 10#, lost him at the boat.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.