Bullets dodged!!!

• JimW
    SE MN

I know we need the Spring rains, but after the inch and a half we received a week or so ago, the streams I fish would have really gone down hill with more!

Waking up to see the lightnening and dark clouds to the East, I though for sure we got dumped on!

However my drive was dry as a bone!!! YEHAAAA! Time to hunt for my 24 + incher Saturday!!!!

This weekend for most streams in SE MN should be ideal for trout fishing. The crowds will have dwindled some as well! Most streams have ideal flow with a moderate amount of them cloudy to clear!!! Those bull browns should be VERY hungry come Saturday!!!!

Good luck out there, keep the rods bendin’!!!

Jim W

Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

Hello all!

Just a quick note of congrats to the one and only Jim W. as he recently caught a huge Brown Trout! I believe 23″s plus?Naturally the experience was it’s own reward, but I just wanted to say way to go on the board!

Keep catchin’

Turk

JimW
    SE MN

Thanks Turk!!

PS> For any of you planning to brave the elements and head to Trout DAY, One of the door prizes just so happens, is a half day guided trip on the Croix with Turk!!! I have had several wonderful “experiences” on the Croix with Turk!! Yes, you’ll catch fish, but what you learn and exerience with him on the water out weighs the catch!!!

Heck, a chance at a free guided trip?? For nothing? Just for showing ? Hmmmmmmm, do you like to fish????

Plus, an 8 hour trip on Mille Lacs, Vermillion, Cass lake, the Cuyuna Mine pits for trout, SE MN streams and rivers!!! Custom rods, prints, tackle from SCENIC TACKLE< TODAY”S TACKLE and gift certificates!! A two night stay at the Drake Motel in Black duck(to be used for fishing/hunting trips) a two day stay at Clementson’s resort on the Rainy river!!!!!!!

What’s it cost you? A half off daily park pass at the State park(Forestville/Mystery Cave State park) $2.00. The event is totally open to the public and free!

Jim W

It will be chilly, but I will be there, WIth some hot coffee and donuts in the AM(9:00am)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.