Trout Stamp?

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I know this doesn’t pertain to streams or rivers, but is a trout stamp still required for fishing Foster Arends Lake in Rochester? Thanks, Bill

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Bill i believe last year when dean talked at the meeting he said a stamp is NOT needed if i remeber right. But better double check to be sure. See ya on Monday.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks, I didn’t buy one this year as I thought we no longer needed one for Foster Arends. Haven’t been down there for a couple years but thought it would be nice along with fishing the Zumbro River [ Lake Zumbro] for a fishing fix during the week once they open up. Weekends are tooooooo far apart if you know what I mean.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I buy the stamps every year for the past 20 years for a collection.

JimW
    SE MN

In addition, you will now need to pay an extra $2.00 if you want the actual trout stamp in your hand. Heck I thought it was a drastic jump from $5.00 to $8.50 for the stamp in one year! However, if I were to donate money to any cause it would be to the streams and rivers of SE MN!!!!!

Jim W

swany
    Southeastern Minnesota.

you do NOT need a trout stamp to fish on Foster Arends…However If you plan on keeping any for dinner YOU do need one…ok?

SWANY

<*}}}}}.{

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.