Smallies

• dylan-gravenhof
    Worthington, MN

Anybody been out smallie fishing on Big Spirit. Just wonderin if anybody has been getting anything?

norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

I won a PVA tournament there last week with some nice largemouth. I’m fishing a MBAA tournament this weekend an am expecting the largemouth to be spawned out and tough! The smallmouth have been post spawn for 3 weeks now and the bite has been almost non-existant. They should be close to a summer pattern and will be in a normal pattern for the rest of the summer. I’ve seen hundreds (with my marcum camera) of smallies on the rocks for a few weeks now without getting much for hook-ups. Walleyes are hot!!!!!!

dylan-gravenhof
    Worthington, MN

Quote:

I won a PVA tournament there last week with some nice largemouth. I’m fishing a MBAA tournament this weekend an am expecting the largemouth to be spawned out and tough! The smallmouth have been post spawn for 3 weeks now and the bite has been almost non-existant. They should be close to a summer pattern and will be in a normal pattern for the rest of the summer. I’ve seen hundreds (with my marcum camera) of smallies on the rocks for a few weeks now without getting much for hook-ups. Walleyes are hot!!!!!!

sure! the walleyes are hot just when im leaving to go on vacation tomorrow!! but we are going to the Alexandria area so i should get a lot of fishing in!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.