Spirit lake ice fishing

• up man
    UP MICHIGAN

Went by spirit lake on the way to a christmas party and seen about 30 or 40 shacks out on anglers bay. I was wondering if anyone had a fishing report for me and how much ice was out there. Hoping to get down there sometime this week.

shaley
    Milford IA

7″ where I was, kept 3 perch 1 gil;l 1 walleye all borderline keepers at that. Saw lots of fish though camera was never void of something more than 10 minutes tops. For every 10,000 3″ perch you see you may find a 7-8″ one, every now and then a 9″ if your lucky.There was 3 sleds and a couple quads on the ice.

benihana
    Central MN

We were out there most of the day, between 2 of us we caught around 60 perch,lots of them dinks. We kept a dozen for my father in law that were at least 8 inches one hit 10.

up man
    UP MICHIGAN

I made it out today in the cold. I got my limit of perch from 9″-10.5″ and two bluegills. I didnt think there was as many small perch as there has been in past years. I only had to throw 6 or so back.

dylan-gravenhof
    Worthington, MN

went to Anglers Bay on Monday.. we were there for like 4 hours but only got 7 keeper perch.. you gotta sort through tons of little ones (4 to 6 inch).. caught most on small jigs with wax worms and a few on a ratso.. hope to get back out sometime this week before school starts again!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.