Special April/May Pricing for IDO Members

In April since we are slow, but the ice will be off the lake. The April Special for all guests in the townhomes will be:

3 Bedroom Lake Home: $299 per night+ taxes
    Lake Home Suite: $99 per night+ taxes
    Lake Home Guest Room: $69 per Night+ taxes
    1 Bedroom Lake Home: $139 per Night+ taxes

These rates are not based per person and are valid through Mother’s Day Weekend for IDO members. If you are looking for a nice place to take your wife or significant other, they will love the accommodations.

May Fishing Special for all IDO Members:

20% off your stay of 2 or more nights+ a dock slip for your boat. All boat slips have electric hookup and it is a very good protected marina. This special is not valid over Memorial Day weekend.

If you have any questions feel free to message me or call me at 218-836-2500
    It should be another good fishing opener for Leech Lake!

Attachments:
    1. Marina.jpg

2. Lake-Home-Living-Room.jpg

3. Lake-Home-Master-Bedroom.jpg

4. Lake-Home-Guest-Room.jpg

bowtecmike
    Zimmerman mn

I’m interested in late April to come up for some big slab crappies but I’ve never went after them up here is it worth a trip up how is crappie bite up there in the spring and any size to them?

Nick Cox
    Minnesota

I love Trappers Landing, everything about it. Food and Beverage service right on the lake, plenty of space and the cabins and townhome units are literally nicer than my house. The older cabins are perfect for the guys and a fishing trip on a budget.

Lil Guppy
    Lake City, Mn

I would have to agree with everything Nick said. Trappers is a top notch resort and I would also like to add to what he said that the marina is very protected and safe from wind. I had no worries sleeping at night with my boat there. That’s what I really like about that place. Those are sweet prices tho!

Phil Bauerly
    Walker, MN - Leech Lake

Ice out perch fishing should be good this year, there is no reason to wait until opener to bend some rods. Bays and smaller lakes have plenty of productive water for crappies and sunfish too. Drumming grouse, shed horns and stream sucker runs are other adventures out in the woods. There are even a couple of native brook trout streams in the area. Early season around Leech Lake is awesome.

tim hurley

Very clean and well maintained, great service. Fishing can be tricky in april but it can be awesome and you get it all to yourself!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.