New Shimano Products / El Salto

• Todd_NE

Neat article on El Salto and some of the new Shimano products coming out at ICAST in a few weeks. This is a “pre-intro” piece so not everything can be shown but sounds like more good stuff including a new Stradic coming out.

Lots of pics of the resort, fishing, lake, also. Tackle El Salto/Shimano Article

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Hence the reason why some of the Shimano distributors have discontinued there current selection of reels, awaiting the new arrivals

justin_panno
    La Crosse, WI

the magnesium reel klooks sweet, i wonder how much it is going to cost

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Quote:

Though we are positive there will be more introductions at ICAST this exciting new rod series will be positioned above the Crucial and retail for 199.99-219.99. We have no doubt that this new rod series will find an immediate following among fans of the Crucial series, as they offer many of the great elements found in those rods, and a ton of other performance oriented features.

Thanks for the article. I might be in trouble because I love my Crucial rods. I better start saving my money now.

Todd_NE

They’ll have a good review of the ICAST products during/after the show. I’ve really come to trust these guys on equipment. They seem very fair and relatively opinionated.

They are definitely into “enthusiast” items. There is a whole culture of bass and saltwater guys that tune their reels and add-on products like we do ice houses

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.