What’s wrong

• sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Us bass guys are getting our handed to us in these new forums. Are we going to let the sewer trout guys AND the stinkbait guys out post us

dtro
    Inactive
    Jordan

must be too busy waxing their boats, or sewing patches on their shirts

fearnofish82
    Warroad/LOTW

Quote:

Maybe we can extend to include Carp and “rough fish” in with the cats. Gotta love those carp!

——————————————————————————–

Yup… this forum is for carp, suckers, redhorse… all those strong fighting but under appeciated species.

I thought this meant that the green carp were included in the sturgeon/catfish forum

Just kidding

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

Yep, or putting those silly red hooks on all their Rat-L-Traps!!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Yep, or putting those silly red hooks on all their Rat-L-Traps!!

I resemble that!! Don’t forget the chicken feathers!!!

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

They are busy putting 25 pound super braid on their 6′ 6″ medium heavy rods to catch 2 pounds fish! LOL

–Whitey

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Quote:

25 pound super braid on their 6′ 6″ medium heavy rods

What do you think we are fishing for with 25# line….crappies?
    We use 60+ braid for the BIG mommas in the weeds, not what they eat for a snack

et1770
    Shakopee, MN

Funny how some of these guys talk so smart, yet we still have to give them a 2 week head start catching fish. They need all the help they can get.

BomberA

It doesn’t count if half the posts are “What is a ringworm” or “Help I’m a newbie on pool 4”

ozzyky
    On water

or how do I find a current seam, what does it look like, what kind of cookies should I bring

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The only guys that have mentioned cookies, ringies or current seams in the species forums… have been you guys.

And if you don’t think those questions count, try answering them 2 dozens times a year for 6 years.

Trust me, they count. All you can do is remind yourself that this site exists for anglers of all levels, take a deep breath… and copy and paste last year’s answers.

BomberA

Of course if I really wanted to get this one going I could always start the “which is the best bass boat” thread or maybe start comparing swim jig companies, or maybe even discuss the morality of a store selling sweet beavers. Those threads always bring people out of the woodwork.

FYI: The answers are Ranger, Brovarney, and there is nothing immoral about sweet beavers

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

discuss the morality of a store selling sweet beavers.

OK… as I type this I realize I may regret asking the question… what could possibly be immoral with selling sweet beavers?

BomberA

1.) The innuendo of the name

2.) There is a scantily clad woman gracing the packaging of the product.

I’m assuming that 95% of their market are males 18-65 so I don’t see no harm

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Ah, gotcha. That’s what I thought you were going to say but then I thought there might be a patent dispute or something similar.

Sex is used to sell everything.

BomberA

Not everything! Cause I’ve seen your mug on a few products before and that was the last thing on my mind

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Now that’s funny right there… lol

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

Of course if I really wanted to get this one going I could always start the “which is the best bass boat” thread or maybe start comparing swim jig companies, or maybe even discuss the morality of a store selling sweet beavers. Those threads always bring people out of the woodwork.

Don’t forget about, “Some jerk in a bass boat went by me on full plane and…” That always turns into interesting reading.

CR

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

Quote:

Don’t forget about, “Some jerk in a bass boat went by me on full plane and…” That always turns into interesting reading.

Or how about……. Some jerk in a walleye boat trolling a 12 foot wide cut with 3000 feet of line out on three rods, yelling and pointing behind him while ten boats are trying to get through there.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.