Good Times

• Bob Bowman
    MN

Alex and I took a long walk along the sippi tonight, what a great evening to be outside, better yet; with fishing pole in hand. These river bass have Alex’s full attention as of late, goofy kid

big_g
    Isle, MN

What ?? You mean he doesn’t want to throw 2 lb bucktails all day for a follow ???

That smile says it all, just think if it was a Walleye..how big his grin would be…

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

That boy is a fishing machine!

sootie
    arcadia wi,

looks like a great time! nice fish

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Now that the boy has the right taste – It will be hard to get him back fishing the bottom feeders – Not that I can see a reason he’d want to anyway I think that boy is just a fish catching machine: I think he could catch a fish out of the bathtub at home if he wanted to Way to go getting him out there and on fish – No matter what kind – They are all fun!!!

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

I love it. Alex is getting to be a top notch fisherman and someone to watch out for in the next few years.

I also know his Dad is not enjoying the time at all I can’t think of a better way to spend time with your kids than with a fishing rod in your hand

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

I’m guessin’ you both got your feet wet, cause that sure is a nice looking smallie!!!

Good stuff!!!

Mark

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

These river bass have Alex’s full attention as of late, goofy kid

Awesome

That might change once he figures out girls don’t have Kooty’s though

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.