So I’m worried

• 1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Spring time seems to take love ones from us at a more rate than any other season. Maybe it’s me. I’m up to three this year.
    Two were elderly after taking the vaccine within 2 weeks. These were active love ones with no indication of health issues.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Very sorry for your loses sinker.
    🙏

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Sorry, I’m just trying to understand.

Iowaboy1

GEEZE! you have had enough this year,thoughts and prayers for you and yours.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Sorry to hear sinker, hope things turn around for you. You’re always throwing something funny out there on IDO here so I hope the best for you.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Sorry for your loss! We have been fortunate in that we haven’t lost anyone close to us. The wife got her first shot yesterday and mine is scheduled for this Thursday. The vaccine isn’t an end all cure and I have mg doubts as to how long it will remain effective with variants but if enough folks get vaccinated I think this summer will be better than the last at least.

Hoping your summer is better

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

This from Minnesota. Don’t let your guard down completely if you are vaccinated.

“In Minnesota, the department of health has tracked 561 “breakthrough” cases so far. Of those, 66 have been hospitalized, nine have been admitted into the ICU and there were six deaths,” state Infectious Disease Director Kris Ehresmann said.
    Those six deaths involved individuals who were between the ages of 69 and 92, according to MDH.”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.