snowmobile rack

• Ryan Scholl

My dad made some new bucket racks for the snowmobiles. fits 2 five gallon buckets nice and snug. we’ll see how they work this weekend. It also holds an auger in the notches. We wrapped them in rubber to protect the auger a little more. We should be nice and mobile for chasing some lakers.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20160120_123518_01.jpeg

benelli-bob
    Eagan, MN

Very Nice
    Im would be interested in finding some one to fabricate a auger holder for my Can Am Commander. Do you think he would be interested?

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

Very Nice
    Im would be interested in finding some one to fabricate a auger holder for my Can Am Commander. Do you think he would be interested?

If he isn’t interested I might be able to make you something happen.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I am a fabricator welder by trade and have to say that is very nice work. waytogo

Ryan Scholl

Very Nice

Since it was made at his work i don’t think he will be wanting to go down that road. Not to muddy the waters with being able to work on personal projects with their equipment.

I am a fabricator welder by trade and have to say that is very nice work. waytogo

They got a new plasma cutter a little while back. Its awesome. He builds the parts in AutoCAD and the plasma loads in the file and cuts away.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Very Nice

I know the perfect guy for you Bob, but he lives in Brainerd. Let me know if you’re interested and I can put you in touch.

Will

benelli-bob
    Eagan, MN

Will
    Please shoot me a PM I do get up to the Brainerd area from time to time.
    Bob

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.