HEY SBC!!!

• arklite881south

Are you boys OUT OF BOATS!! LOL!! I’ve received so many PM’s as of late I’m guessing the Skeeter boat manufacturers are working double time!! What is your current inventory looking like?? WX series and the new MX series??

Few pics might also be cool!! Interested in what the SBC team likes for colors in boats they order!!

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

No MX series on the website yet…coming soon…

a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

i was kinda lookin for a wx1790 but they don’t have any…

dmarkq01
    Eau Claire, WI

Quote:

Are you boys OUT OF BOATS!! LOL!! I’ve received so many PM’s as of late I’m guessing the Skeeter boat manufacturers are working double time!! What is your current inventory looking like?? WX series and the new MX series??

Few pics might also be cool!! Interested in what the SBC team likes for colors in boats they order!!

Hey Chris. We just got back from the NW Sports Show in Mpls. Spent last Wed through Sunday over there and it was great to see so many of our customers and friends from IDO who stopped by our display to say hello!

We are truly thankful because business is booming for us in 2011!! Our sales are way up over 2010 which was a record year for us. The spring boat show incentives are just ending so we are a little picked over at the moment on a few models. We still have an excellent selection of boats with more on the way to replenish our stocks! And some great trades, too! So check back to our website periodically or better yet, call us if you don’t see what you’re looking for. I’m sure we can help.

We are very excited about the upcoming launch of the new MX Series because it will add a new dimension to the awesome lineup of Skeeter fishing boats. The launch is still on track for late spring and it shouldn’t too long before there’s more to share…

I don’t even know where to start with colors, but based on the interest in seeing different combinations, my web designer is in the process of adding a color library by model of actual Skeeter boats we’ve had through the dealership so you could browse hundreds of different combinations. Hope to have that feature up and running in the next couple months.

The cool thing about Skeeter’s color options is that the sky’s the limit. You can design your boat any way you want and personalize it to your own tastes!

Looking forward to delivering your new “SHO Time” real soon so you can put that bad boy to use!!!

arklite881south

There is a lot of buzz about the MX series Dave!! I’m certain nobody is more eager than you and your staff to get those boats into the SBC!!

Great idea on putting together a library of boats with different color combinations. I believe the pics themselves along with labeling colors will give customers even a better understanding of how these colors look on their boat.

You KNOW I’m very excited to see my boat Dave!!
    Very good point about the trades you likely have in stock as well. Sometimes a guy forgets about some of those nice used boats for guys that have traded up. My guess is you’ve got a few for guys to look over!!

We’re hoping around Easter Weekend to pull a Black and Red “Fish Casket”………Due North!!

I’ll try call in sometime Thursday to answer any last minute rigging questions the boys might have.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.