Skeeter Color patterns

• Jerrod

My old ZX2050 and current WX2100. I really prefer a white interior to keep the heat down in the summer. New one main color is Moondust, old one main color is Naasau.

Chris -the only reason I wouldn’t catch you is that you know where all the boulders are up there, that might slow me down a little. If I ever get up that way I’ll have to look you up.

blackbay

Hey Chris do you keep your boat docked in the water all summer or do you do something else?

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Quote:

My old ZX2050 and current WX2100. I really prefer a white interior to keep the heat down in the summer. New one main color is Moondust, old one main color is Naasau.

Chris -the only reason I wouldn’t catch you is that you know where all the boulders are up there, that might slow me down a little. If I ever get up that way I’ll have to look you up.

Sure is weird seeing a Merc on a Skeeter!

arklite881south

Quote:

Hey Chris do you keep your boat docked in the water all summer or do you do something else?

I keep it on our dock half the time and then polish it up the other half!! I like to bring it out at least once per week to wipe it down and give it a little tender loving care!! It’s our baby you know!! How about you??

arklite881south

Quote:

That my friend will slow you down immediately!! LOL!! Love to fish with you I’ll try to take it slow so you can still find my wake

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Good thing silver,gray,& red are already taken!
    Fun stuff thinking about the color of your new boat !

blackbay

Quote:

Quote:

I keep it on our dock half the time and then polish it up the other half!! I like to bring it out at least once per week to wipe it down and give it a little tender loving care!! It’s our baby you know!! How about you??

My Lund sits in the water all year and unless it gets scrubbed on occasion it gets scummy. We have a channel through cattails leading to the dock, similar to you, so there’s not a lot of water movement. Too bad the park access doesn’t have a cleaning station. I’d haul the boat out on occasion to wash it since I’m just around the corner. When it comes time to get a new boat maybe I could sell the wife on a new Skeeter because it’s it doesn’t get as yucky. Whether it’s true or not doesn’t matter. It’s all in how it’s presented.

arklite881south

LOL!! Gals love sparkly things. All this time I thought it was boats.

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

i love white boats, and i love blue boats. so when i found this new ’09 with the 150hp…well, it was an easy sell.

i’m picking it up from SBC in another month or so…and heading up there tomorrow for a “visit” with the boat and to drop off the electronics for rigging.

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Congrats on the new ride

arklite881south

That Blue and White is a sharp color combination Mike!! Nice Boat!!

DJS50

I thought you were a Tuffy guy to the core. Do they know?

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

Quote:

I thought you were a Tuffy guy to the core. Do they know?

of course they know. i was on Tuffy’s pro-staff for years and have owned or run almost every boat in their lineup. Tuffy is run by good people making awesome boats and i’m proud of the work i did for them.

however, i wanted a 20′ deep-v that was purpose-built to be a tiller model, and that limited my options to checking out a Ranger, Lund, or Skeeter.
    once i got inside them, the Skeeter WX2000T blew the other two out of the water…pair that with the obvious knowledge and friendliness from the guys at SBC and i made the switch!

no need to highjack this thread, tho…what are your favorite boat colors?

mike-g
    Bloomington,MN

That’s a beautiful dance floor on water, lambeau. Very sharp boat.

Kdawg1966

I’ve never posted a pic before, so if it works, here’s mine: Off white, black wheat and wheat. I was surprised at how hot my boat didn’t get under the summer sun. Yes, it’s much warmer than the white boats, but doesn’t get hot like a black car out in the summer sun. All very sharp boats, fella’s. It’s fun to look, but dang it, I’m really getting the itch bad now. To the OP, good luck choosing your colors.

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

When I order another one, it will be these colors again :-). Sort of sad that when I bought a new truck, it had to match my boat. I like the white top and interior but it is hard to keep clean.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

I spent hours examing colors on the website and also at SBC. After it was all said and done, I ended up buying a premade factory model anyways and I’m very happy with my decision. Yes – white is hard to keep clean but now my boat is always clean.

Viewing 17 posts - 31 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.