Couple of Boat Pics

• nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Wife shot a few pics one morning out on Lake Onalaska. Too bad the fish didn’t cooperate, it was beautiful!

setthehook27
    Waconia, MN

Great pictures – definitely a bonus when the fish are biting, but it’s tough to beat a nice calm morning out on the lake!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

When did Skeeter start making bass boats? JK, cool pics and sharp boat!

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Fife, that boat would have been sweet to get to the “spot” before the armada a couple weeks ago on Mille…..

My brother inlaw and his partner were in the last half of the flight – I had 2 fish in the box before they came off plane….With Nics boat we might have had 4 and went pig hunting before 8am..

Nic, as I’ve said before, that boat looks wicked fast even on the trailer, have you been able to “test” your motor vs a comparable boat with the new SHO motor of the same HP?

Adam

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

A little (I mean alot more speed with that rig) would always be nice. Luckily, this year I haven’t had a bite where I felt like I needed to get the spot on the spot or where I had to catch the fish right away. Hopefully I don’t have to eat my words at LOTW.

I have fished a couple tournaments though where there were a handful of hotspots and the number of fish caught decreased exponentially with every hour that went by. (Green Lake-Spicer)

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

I have not run against the same hull sporting the new sho motor. Was hoping to make it up to Lacrosse for the Ride and Drive to see, but decided to dedicate my time to pre-fishing instead. Haven’t had a very good year, and speed makes no difference when you can’t hook them. I have heard top end is very similar with the same pitch prop, but the mid range and holeshot is much improved with the sho.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.