Skeeter Boat Center Ride/Drive

• camodm
    Wisconsin

Just stopped out to Lake Wissota in Chippewa Falls for the SBC’s ride and drive. I was looking forward to driving the all New Skeeter FX. If you have not had a chance……you need to get out there. They will be there also tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

jerry b
    western WI

Sweetie and I were there for a while today also. I found a lull in the excitement and begged a ride on the new FX. I’ve never been 70 mph in any kind of a boat, let alone in one in the rain. What an impressive rig, strong, smooth and the motor is so quiet, conversation at any speed is do-able.

I went over to try the 1790T. Nice nimble little boat. The F70 Yammi is just what the dr ordered for this little guy. With 3 “generous sized” (sorry James) adults it still ran along at a non-gps 35mph.

Thanks James it was good seeing you again jerr

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Sweetie and I were there for a while today also. I found a lull in the excitement and begged a ride on the new FX. I’ve never been 70 mph in any kind of a boat, let alone in one in the rain. What an impressive rig, strong, smooth and the motor is so quiet, conversation at any speed is do-able.

I went over to try the 1790T. Nice nimble little boat. The F70 Yammi is just what the dr ordered for this little guy. With 3 “generous sized” (sorry James) adults it still ran along at a non-gps 35mph.

Thanks James it was good seeing you again jerr

At 6’4 X 235 I’m guilty as charged. And you’re right, the 70 on that 1790 does a great job of scooting that tiller. Thanks for stopping over today. Too bad the rain scared some folks away. As for the new SHO yamaha motors… I can’t get mine fast enough. I think I’ve drove most every motor out there and nothing has the low to mid-range punch of these new motors.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.