That Skeeter is getting broke in!!

• arklite881south

That WX2100 is definately getting broke in!! Put a little fish slime in it yesterday!! 5 guys in the boat with all of our gear……… hucking baits. I can’t believe the extra room this boat features. At times we had 3 guys in the bow fighting fish . For me……..the WX2100 was the right choice. I’ve never been on the water, and felt I was in too much boat. By the way the customers RAVED about this rig!! Fishing wasn’t too bad either Now Gregg try not to salivate when you look at those big smallies that were so pesky when we were fishing for big pike!! Don’t think for a second I didn’t make mental notes of 4 more Smallie locations!! Maybe someday I’ll forego the guide biz for a couple days and throw candy out to the crowds with the Tournament bass anglers!! Have to admit I’ve always enjoyed fishing the big bronze of Rainy Lake!!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Looks like a multi-species boat to me!

drew-evans
    rochester MN

awesome fish guys!!

arklite881south

I want to make it clear that while fishing pike early in the season sometimes walleyes might also be inhabiting the same waters. Be sure to get those fish back in the water immediately unharmed!! Smallmouth bass are also open continously on Rainy Lake though if caught we are immediately releasing.

camodm
    Wisconsin

Congrats on some great looking fish Chris. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new Skeeter WX2100.

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Awesome fish Chris!! Love them browns!!! I am moving to Rainy!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.