Any ZX BAY owners?

• jonny p
    Waskish, MN

I have been kicking around getting rid of Wally the Wave Banger but I hate to lose my shallow water abilities. (Upper Red) Looking into the Skeeter ZX Bay series and was wondering if anybody this far north has had a chance to motor around in one.

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Mr Hunt for Big Fish has one and loves it for the very reason you are looking at one….

They draft about 8 inches of aqua.

Dog

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Cmon Johnny get the Ranger Bay boat…You know you wanna join the Ranger family….

jamesiner
    elk river, mn

i believe Mike Holt from MTT is running one. He or his staff may be good to ask.

crosby-stick
    Crosby MN

Quote:

I have been kicking around getting rid of Wally the Wave Banger but I hate to lose my shallow water abilities. (Upper Red) Looking into the Skeeter ZX Bay series and was wondering if anybody this far north has had a chance to motor around in one.

Mike Holt has 1 and just loves it he would be happy to give u a Demo and we just had a Team Skeeter guy order the 2250 with the new Yamaha SHO { hopefully the 300HP}He would be happy to give u a ride when it comes in!!!!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’ve seen a few of Larry’s shows fishing out of that boat. Looks like one awesome machine!!

jonny p
    Waskish, MN

What I was wondering is how it cuts the waves. I am damned with shallow water and high seas, a combo not often together in boat descriptions.

JulieL
    Scandia, MN

I have been running one since last year, I will never go back! It is by far the best boat I have ever had. It handles like a dream and there is so much room it is incredible

jonny p
    Waskish, MN

Quote:

I have been running one since last year, I will never go back! It is by far the best boat I have ever had. It handles like a dream and there is so much room it is incredible

What model do you have and how many can fish it comfortably?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.