Skeeter WX2100 Storage!! WOW!!

• arklite881south

So awhile back my buddy called me from down at the Lacrosse sport show from the inside of a WX2100 inside the Skeeter Booth!! The conversation went kind of like this. “Hey I just had to call you pal…. Are you getting the WX2100 from Skeeter??” I said “YES!!” Mike replies “You could hide PEOPLE with all this storage!! This thing is UNBELIEVABLE!!”

SO………YOUR EXACTLY RIGHT PAL!! My wife……. bless her heart for her willingess to play along fits into the right side bow storage compartment though says she’ll probably opt for the port side air ride for long treks. For the Record the Right or Starboard side where the Fishing Queen is peeking out is the much smaller of the two sides with a bow livewell directly behind it!! CRAZY!!

Walleye boys DREAM!! STORAGE STORAGE…….And then a litte more STORAGE!! Got it right Skeeter!!

kris_brantner
    My river

wish i had one of them to LOCK my gf in sometimes

thegun
    mn

I think there just may be some room to spare there. I think I could fit in there with her!

Nice lookin boat

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

Wow I guess you can call that the RainyDaze casket.

walleyewacker18
    Rice Lake, WI

Well ya know what that means? You can buy more baits!!!

jonny p
    Waskish, MN

That poor woman.

“Gee honey lets see if I can stuff you in the storage compartment” would be the last I would see of my gal.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That’s a HOOT!

Haven’t met the queen yet, but she’s ok in my book!

whiskeyandwater
    ????

So that’s where you keep your extreme net man.

camodm
    Wisconsin

Your wife is a true sport. You are going to enjoy your new WX2100. Congrats.

arklite881south

She’s a great Gal……..Heck she lives in INTERNATIONAL FALLS for crying out loud!! BTW she’s likely had stranger requests from her personal fishing guide!! Don’t be fooled she can hold her own in the fishing department with the best of them. Wouldn’t possibly be able to do my job without her support!!

a1a

I can’t believe you paid that much for a boat and it only comes with one chair. I’d send it back!

arklite881south

Trust me I’ll be too excited to sit down the first year anyway!!

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Quote:

She’s a great Gal……..Heck she lives in INTERNATIONAL FALLS for crying out loud!! BTW she’s likely had stranger requests from her personal fishing guide!! Don’t be fooled she can hold her own in the fishing department with the best of them. Wouldn’t possibly be able to do my job without her support!!

Does the Fishing Queen have a sister??????
    HRG

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Heck I’d take her bro…Oh…never mind!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.