Thanks Ben

• camodm
    Wisconsin

What a day to pick up a new Skeeter. Thanks much for the Business Ben.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

GREAT looking rig there ben What a way to break it in, in the snow. Good luck this weekend fishing. Should be a great time

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Congrats on the sweet ride. Love that 150 tiller!!!

Can’t tell if your going for a boat ride or off to scare some kids with the hockey masks. (yea, I know they are save phace, halloween joke)

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

Congrats! Nice ride for sure! By the way, I know that spot!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Hope they have a safe return trip here !

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Very nice, Ben!! I can’t wait to see the first hawg eye pic in the sleek new beast!

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Congratulations, Dan for the sell and Ben for having an understanding wife.

I hope you get some better pictures with a full description posted. What I see is SWEEEEEEEEEEET

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Sweet Deal Ben!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Very Nice Ben !!!
    Stop on down here on your way home and let me take a look see !!

micah-witham
    Richfield

quite a switch from that beast of a console boat you had to the nimble tiller, any particular reason why? congrats man.

eyesfishin
    Somerset, WI

Hey I’ve got a question. How do you reach the kicker handle? Or is it somehow tied into the main motor?

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Nice ride Ben. Were you able to do any prop tinkering?

matt_schultz
    Mississippi River Pool 4

Great looking boat Ben! You have to appreciate a guy that drives up to get his new rig in the snow and heads straight for Pool 4 to coat the new carpet with a little sauger slime.

Ben, when you get a chance post a few performance numbers for us. I’m curious to hear where you guys ended up after we talked.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Nice boat! Are those Skeeter face masks? I think I need one.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Quote:

No silly. Those are what all Iowans and Nebraskans wear for Halloween. Star Wars imperial trooper masks.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Quote:

Quote:

No silly. Those are what all Iowans and Nebraskans wear for Halloween. Star Wars imperial trooper masks.

Kooty is close. They are the Save Phace – Storm Troopa masks.

They were a must have when I had a consol boat and are deffinately a must have in the new tiller. Wear one while running 51 + mph in the snow and rain or just on a cold morning like over the weekend and your eyes won’t water and your face won’t be numb when you get to your destination. Check out their website. They have some awesome designs and if you ordered today you just might have in in time for Halloween.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I was lucky enough to get to help Ben break in the new rig. I’ll let Ben give all the details in his upcoming fishing report, but I can say I love that boat. I haven’t been a huge tiller guy in the past but I fell in love with Ben’s new Skeeter this weekend. We broke the 50mph mark and the thing tracks like it’s on rails.

And it’s true, as you all saw, Ben looks much better in a mask! Actually, those Save Phace mask are a must have in a fast tiller. Love it. I think we’ve got Dean at Everts Resort convinced that he should carry them at the bait shop so hopefully you all can get a chance to “try it before you buy it” soon.

Congrats again on the new ride, Ben! And thanks for the time on the water this weekend. I’m totally jealous!

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Thats one sweet ride. I had the chance to climb around this rig while Ben was down at Everts last weekend.

Once that hull comes out in a single console i know someone who might be interested in a new boat

It was good to see you guys again . Yes, even you Wade

Congrats again on the new ride Ben

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.