Dean Marshall Becomes Part Owner SBC

• dmarkq01
    Eau Claire, WI

I am very happy to announce that Dean Marshall has fulfilled a lifelong dream to attain business ownership by becoming part owner of Skeeter Boat Center!

Dean will continue with his expanded role as General Manager of both the new Ramsey location and the original Chippewa Falls location. He is developing a knowledgeable, service oriented staff (who are fishing experts) with the goal of offering unparalleled customer care to avid fisherman. This philosophy has helped Skeeter Boat Center to quickly become the #1 Skeeter dealer in the Upper Midwest. And in the last two years, SBC has ranked among the top 3 volume Skeeter dealers nationally! We have a long term goal to become Skeeter’s #1 Volume dealer. And Dean will have the opportunity to increase his ownership share as the business grows.

Skeeter Boat Center was founded in 2008 with one employee. There is now a growing team of fourteen people between both locations. Dean began his association with Skeeter Boat Center in 2009 as a Pro Staff member while working at Evert’s Resort on Pool 4. In August of 2011, Dean accepted an offer to become General Manager of Skeeter Boat Center in Chippewa Falls with the understanding that SBC would eventually expand to the Twin Cities. With the opening of our second location in Ramsey this month, that goal has been realized.

For the next 6-8 months, Dean will be spending 80% of his time at the Ramsey location training our staff, developing our service capabilities, and obviously assisting customers with their boat purchases. He will be spending Thursday’s in Chippewa Falls managing that location, and will also be at the WI location as needed for customers.

Our extensive new and used boat inventory is listed at http://www.skeeterboatcenter.com, and all boats will available to customers shopping at either location. Pricing will be the same at both locations, too. Limited service will be available at Ramsey until April 1st. We will be focused on rigging new boats while we finish setting up our shop computers and service delivery systems. By April 1st we will be prepared to announce some very exciting new services, but more on that later. In the mean time we can handle any possible service need you might have through our Chippewa Falls location. Just drop your boat off at Ramsey and we will take care of everything!

The showroom at Ramsey is now open for business. By the end of this week there will be at least one of every Skeeter model we sell available for you to see and climb around in. We have over 100 new Skeeters available to choose from in stock and on the way!! Save with close-out deals on remaining 2013 models and demos. Our business hours at Ramsey will be 8am to 6pm Monday-Friday, 9am-2pm on Saturday, and by appointment outside of regular business hours. Just ask! We’d like to invite you to stop by and see Dean and meet our staff.

Congratulations Dean!! You’ve earned it!

Dave Markquart
    Founder and Co Owner
    Skeeter Boat Center

look-a-like
    St. Charles, MN

Great things happen to great people congrats Dean

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Wow!!! Congrats Dean! Attention to detail always pays off for those willing to put in the time & effort.

stuart
    Mn.

Congratulations Dean and Skeeter Boat Center.

riverrookie
    Kasson, MN

Congrats Dean!! I’ll be coming through Ramsey on the 18th, I think I’ll stop and check out the new store.

Jason Moritz

scalesorskin
    south eatern ,Minnesota

Quote:

Great things happen to great people congrats Dean

he would make one hell of a coach because that team he has behind him sure does a great job… Congrats Dean!!! your hard work shows.

nord

Congratulations Dean, it couldn’t happen to a more deserving person.

big_g
    Isle, MN

That’s great news Dave ! Congrats Dean !

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Congrats Dean!

-J.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Congrats Deano and SBC!

Zach H

I have only talked with Dean a few times while working with the SBC staff. Just with the handful of times I have talked with him, I can tell that he puts his heart and soul into what he does! He deserves this. Congrats Dean!

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Congrats Dean! Hope to see you at the NW Sports show at the end of March.

HRG

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Dean simply put is the BEST.!! …rrr Ps And I get to fish out of all his new boats..

KirtH
    Lakeville

Does this mean he gets first pick of all baked goods? And his own coffee maker?

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Top Notch move Mr. Markquart

Congatulations Dean

fishim
    Minnesota

Congrats Dean!

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Congrats Dean. Wish you,Dave & SBC the best.

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Way to go Dean. congrats on the ownership and the expansion best of luck with everything

wallster
    Austin, MN

Congrats Dean You the man
    Wallster ><((((>

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

God has a plan for all of us Deano…I know there were a lot of rough roads to cross but we are sure proud of ya dude!
    I’m way over due to upgrade the Crestliner …

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.