2013 WX 2000T on the water

• Fife
    Ramsey, MN

It looks like 3 guys in the boat?

Zach H

That is awesome….I think its funny that guy was claiming their isn’t no chance you could reach 40 mph because he only gets 40 with his 1775 Crestliner with the same motor. Way to show it first hand!

Sean Reames

2 guys, one battery, 10 gallons gas and all livewells full

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

This boat is rated for a 150 correct. What is the differential of the 115 to a 150? – QB

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

This boat is rated for a 150 correct. What is the differential of the 115 to a 150? – QB

The 2000t is no longer available with a 150.

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

Thanks for the reply Dean, here is my next question. How slow will the 115 troll down to? – QB

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

My next boat will undoubtedly be a skeeter, just deciding what size and model is the hard part. -QB

Dean Marshall

Quote:

Thanks for the reply Dean, here is my next question. How slow will the 115 troll down to? – QB

Q. As you know many factors contribute to the troll down to question. But the 2 mph is pretty common. Between that and a terrova setup you should be covered in most any presentation!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Why on facebook?

Maybe cuz it’s cool? Who knows, I’m sure somebody will go there and check it out, it just won’t be me.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Quote:

Quote:

Why on facebook?

Who knows, I’m sure somebody will go there and check it out, it just won’t be me.

x2
    HRG

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

Thanks much Dean, I am in love with this boat. Looked at one and the room is amazing. – QB

Dean Marshall

Quote:

Quote:

Why on facebook?

Maybe cuz it’s cool? Who knows, I’m sure somebody will go there and check it out, it just won’t be me.

Gee’s guys, not because it is cool, but wanted to share the info with those that were interested. FB is a very simple way for us to do so. I am not a web expert on posting videos.Sorry!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Why on facebook?

Gee’s guys, not because it is cool, but wanted to share the info with those that were interested. FB is a very simple way for us to do so. I am not a web expert on posting videos.Sorry!

I’m not allowed on Facebook…..something about me being to old.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Why on facebook?

Dean,
    It looks like someone at SBC knows how to upload videos to YouTube, which doesn’t require signing-up like FaceBook. http://www.youtube.com/user/skeeterinfo

HRG

Dean Marshall

I honestly didnt know FB required sign in!
    So is You tube acceptable to everyone? Thanks for the heads up!

Jason Beaulieu

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Gotcha, so basically stripped down. Darn I wish that combo would break 40 MPH tourney load.

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

no doubt the F115 is a great motor, and this hull helps maximize the performance. at the same time, i sure hope Skeeter/Yamaha comes out with a tiller power steering option before i need a new boat!

here’s a video of my ’09 WX2000T with an F150 from last week. i hit 48 on this run, with 1 fatso person, 40 gallons of gas, kicker motor, and full musky fishing gear load…this boat/motor combo is just so unbelievably smooth.

Video: WX2000T with F150

Tony K
    Barnes Wi

Mine runs 37-38 loaded heavy tornament plus load terova battires dog two people full of gas. I run a 16p turbo 4 blade Trolls 1.8-2.0 flat glass calm. Love the way this boat fishes the rear sponson really work in the big waves keep the back of boat up good and me dry backtrolling as far as speed goes we fished tornament on lake of wood end of June made the 24 mile run with all the guys running 300s they could not go any faster than us in the big waves. If it was calm they might have and extra 20-30 min to fish on 50 miles of running I like when we get gas at end of day only put 1/2 as much in as the guys running big motors. That means more $ for cranks and more time on the water.

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

Does your 2000T run 37-38 with the 115?

Dean Marshall

The first blurry pic is full load 3 people rough chop. 38 something.Not fully trimmed out.

Second 2 pics are full load 4200 rpms and low 30 speed. Ideal economy.

third pic is trolling speed.

This week on the pond with good wind and very hot temps.Yamahas will always run a bit better incool weather in my experience.

Everytime I fish out of this boat, I learn more! But a twenty foot glass fishing platform has literally a dance floor for room & storage. In the rough water scenarios, it fishes really well, and is very dry for a tiller boat. Even though I am a windshield guy, I have to admit the tiller felt pretty darn good on a hot windy day!

Tony K
    Barnes Wi

Dean says tiller catch more fish too.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.