SKEETER (SBC) AND WINGS KIND OF GO TOGETHER

• spd800
    NW Metro

I just wanted to give a shout out to SBC and Wings Financial. Just got home from a little trip to Chippewa Falls to visit Dean, and pick up my new (to me) boat. I’ve been reading on IDO for the past couple of years about the way they treat people over at SBC and how great of a guy Dean is. Well I usually take information like this with a grain of salt until I can see it with my own eyes or experience it for myself. Well today I did and all I can say is WOW. The whole process was very smooth and enjoyable. Dean has some great people working for him starting right when you walk through the door: thanks Jill for your help today, thanks to Eric for getting a few things changed around for me and making it work in your busy schedule, thanks Brian, Dan and Shawn for answering all of my questions and walking me through every nook and cranny of the boat. Thanks again to everyone at SBC!!!

Now onto Wings Financial. I’ve known Bob Bowman for a few years now and we don’t live to far from each other. I called Bob up when I found out Dean had a boat I was interested in and asked him what I need to do. After about a 5 minute conversation and a few scanned documents he tells me you’re good to go. I’m like what, that’s it? Yep you’re pre-approved so go buy the boat. But what about signing papers and all of that, he says no problem I’ll just bring them home and we’ll have a beer (we both like beer) and will take care of it then. So Monday morning I call Bob and tell him I need to go get my boat tomorrow morning (today), he says no problem I’ll bring a check home tonight and you’ll be good to go. So this morning I headed over to SBC with check in hand and bought my boat. Talk about and easy no stress fun experience from start to finish. Thanks again Bob, I really appreciate your help and AWSOME interest rate.

Yep, I’m……..Happy, Happy, Happy

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Congrats on the new boat!!! Im betting you will have many years of good times with it! Nice to meet you also!

cbeeksma
    Delta, WI

First and foremost a “People Dealership” secondly one heck of a boat dealership…..

Chris Beeksma

Bob Bowman
    MN

Congrats Steve, beautiful boat!

I’m glad I could help, it was me pleasure.

So, when do I get to fish out of it?

A tip of the hat to the boys @ SBC, you have something very special going, keep up the great job. Everyone I’ve helped with a purchase from SCB loves how their treated. Top notch customer service is something to be very proud of and that is exactly what you boys deliver

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Sweet boat and to the SBC!!

scalesorskin
    south eatern ,Minnesota

I agree 100% service is unmatched.. I am thankful theres a place like S.B.C.. Made one of my dreams a reality!!!! :

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Many thanks and appreciation for the business and for your help as well Bob!
    Is it spring yet ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.