Live wells?

• AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Just looking at the 20+ foot Skeeters and the full windshield multi species model in particular on line, having a bit of trouble trying to figure layout especially live well configuration.

Help!!
    tia

Al

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

This should help.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Thanks dean, long time no see..

May have to grab the wife and head down this winter, she’s given the ok (kinda) for a bigger boat.

Al

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

I want one!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

May have to grab the wife and head down this winter, she’s given the ok (kinda) for a bigger boat.

Al

I like the (kinda) remark!
    Been there done that!

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

“kinda” means she didnt say no immediately.

Baby steps…

fishdale

Quote:

I want one!

+1 Very nice

swlund
    Cuba City, WI

Take her with you when you go looking. My wife looked at a new Skeeter and said ” Now I understand why you want one.” 3rd boat she has helped pick out and she ends up adding more to it than I do.

ScottPugh
    Rogers / Grand Rapids

Does she have a sister?

Quote:

Take her with you when you go looking. My wife looked at a new Skeeter and said ” Now I understand why you want one.” 3rd boat she has helped pick out and she ends up adding more to it than I do.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Al

I like the (kinda) remark!
    Been there done that!

Actually she said go ahead, but unlike the 185 I have, “I” will pay for this one, not “We”.

So I have two problems, one is I REALLY like how my 185 is set up and I’m not so sure the Skeeter wouldn’t take a lot of work to make it mine, and two, paying for it before I retire next year.

I’m gonna guess a 20+ footer with a 300hp motor isn’t cheap..
    60k plus I bet?

Al

swlund
    Cuba City, WI

Quote:

Does she have a sister?

Quote:

She has a sister but she’s married and doesn’t understand why her husband wants new boat. He has 1994 Lund.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.