Singin' the broken auger blues!

• tim hurley

Throttle cable on my auger is broke-in the shop right now-10 day wait on the part! Weather is going to be great this weekend-I live in the metro but I would go 60 in any direction (would have to really think hard about Wisconsin though!) Have a spot on a nearby lake that gave up lots of small crappies (fun action) and 3 very nice gills. Also know a couple of spots on a lake in Pine City-Or would tag along-would buy beer, bait and jerky! Fish are going to be hot with this good weather coming. Thanks

Dave maze
    Isanti

If you still need an auger, swing thru isanti. I’ll be working all wknd so you can borrow mine.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Got an Eskimo you can use – Farmington

rippinfish

That’s why I bought a old solo ,I had the same situation a few years ago.

tim hurley

Great offers Eel and Dave-Now I just need a good spot near Farmington or Isanti!

craig s

Do you have a cordless drill? I have an extra hand head 6″
    Chisago city..

tim hurley

Craig, my cordless probably could not work for what you have-but thanks a bunch

tim hurley

makes me want to buy a good cordless-need a brushless-about 2 bucks right?

tim hurley

What kind of drill would I need? Cost? Could I buy your extra?

tim hurley

Bernie to the rescue! Sold my old jiffy to Bernie 7 years ago and he has never brought it to a lake-almost did’nt ask him about it assumed the thing would be buried in the garage with a gummed up carb-Nope, he has run that thing every year
    and poured out the gas every spring for 7 years-just picked it up it runs like a champ!Big thanks though to Eel, Dave, and Craig-IDOers always come threw-now do I go to the lake in Chisogo Co. or Pine City—-hmmmmm (better problem to have)

djshannon
    Crosslake

Tim,

I am glad you found a solution, but try D-Rock in New Brighten, MN

tim hurley

Thanks-D-rock did fix my Nils-great work, good price too.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.