Side planer mast

• mann4ducks

I am looking for help with mounting a bro craft side planer mast on my Skeeter MX. I see that they come with a trax plate set up but I am wanting to use my front seat socket to mount into. Anyone ever done this successfully and how did you fabricate the transition piece. Thanks for the help

FinnyDinDin

My MX came with two tall but seats and I never use them so I chopped the bottom off one and then bolted the mast pole inside of it. It ain’t the prettiest thing in the world but it works fine.

In rough water I ratchet strap to my front eye on my boat for safety. If that thing comes out injuries and damage will happen.

Ron
    Victoria, mn

My MX came with two tall but seats and I never use them so I chopped the bottom off one and then bolted the mast pole inside of it. It ain’t the prettiest thing in the world but it works fine.

In rough water I ratchet strap to my front eye on my boat for safety. If that thing comes out injuries and damage will happen.

The Red Green solution! grin

mann4ducks

Thanks for the link b-man. Talk to Rivera and sounds like a good option got it ordered.

B-man

Thanks for the link b-man. Talk to Rivera and sounds like a good option got it ordered.

Awesome peace

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.