Shout out to Bearcat, MOJO,JOHN RASMUSSEN, and others.

• Iowaboy1

Sheesh!! You guys are the best, today the mailman dropped off another package from a fellow member here, I was threatened, er, uh, told it was coming like it or not.
    SO, what did I get this time?? a bottle of Jack and a bottle of Jefferson’s very old and very old small batch whiskey, you guys are too much!!
    Earlier MOJO sent a bottle of Crown Royal, Rascal Rasmussen gave me a bottle of Traveler’s and now this, and I wonder why my liver wakes up beside me crying lol.

The Jefferson’s is very good, thanks Ron and family !!!! Thanks to all of you guys!!

Attachments:
    1. Thanks-Bearcat-scaled.jpg

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Sheesh!! You guys are the best, today the mailman dropped off another package from a fellow member here, I was threatened, er, uh, told it was coming like it or not.
    SO, what did I get this time?? a bottle of Jack and a bottle of Jefferson’s very old and very old small batch whiskey, you guys are too much!!
    Earlier MOJO sent a bottle of Crown Royal, Rascal Rasmussen gave me a bottle of Traveler’s and now this, and I wonder why my liver wakes up beside me crying lol.

The Jefferson’s is very good, thanks Ron and family !!!! Thanks to all of you guys!!

woot woot waytogo

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

You are very welcome sir. It’s the least we could do for you on your birthday. I wasn’t sure if you’d like the Jefferson, so I pitched in the jack because I new you’d like that toast

glenn57
    cold spring mn

At least he won’t need that tanker truck delivery for a few days. waytogo devil doah rotflol

mojo

Sounds like Sheldon is prepared for a bonfire or two.
    Here’s to ya good sir toast

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The boy and I are going to take a cruise down one of the weekends and we will enjoy a pour together.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

The boy and I are going to take a cruise down one of the weekends and we will enjoy a pour together.

Prepare yourself for an eye dropping cruise, make Mason count corn fields on the way down for fun. He’s more than worth the drive down but my goodness is that drive boring.

Sheldon your the best and that is why we all feel compelled to soak your liver in the good stuff. jester

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I enjoy hanging out with the Jefferson’s and Sheldon. Hope you had a great birthday. Your liver may not cry so much if you didn’t feel like you must finish it all in one sitting. Whiskey will last more than 2 days if you don’t drink it. jester toast

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.