Should be getting my Voyageur tiller in a week or two.

• Beast

Let’s see how you guys got your’s rigged, any tips, additions, you have would be appreciated.

Besox

If you troll get the Cannon holders with track system. Real nice to have.

Deuces

Drool, pics please.

One thing I did with my tiller was add an extra ball mount and power cord at the helm. I have 2 Helix 9’s one of which has DI and SI. I run one Unit as my LCR/SI/DI and use my other Helix as my GPS/Mapping. Gives me 2 9” screens side by side to read when backtrolling. I can also move one 9 up front and connect it to the trolling motor Transducer when bass or panfishing. For another minor extra expense(in the overall scheme of buying a boat)adding the Ram Mount and Power Cord it adds some wonderful versatility! I also am enjoying the Follow the Contour option! Another add on, but am learning to like that a lot, especially when trolling cranks!

Beast

One thing I did with my tiller was add an extra ball mount and power cord at the helm. I have 2 Helix 9’s one of which has DI and SI. I run one Unit as my LCR/SI/DI and use my other Helix as my GPS/Mapping. Gives me 2 9” screens side by side to read when backtrolling. I can also move one 9 up front and connect it to the trolling motor Transducer when bass or panfishing. For another minor extra expense(in the overall scheme of buying a boat)adding the Ram Mount and Power Cord it adds some wonderful versatility! I also am enjoying the Follow the Contour option! Another add on, but am learning to like that a lot, especially when trolling cranks!

great Idea, Thanks

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Soooo did you get it yet? Pics?

Beast

Soooo did you get it yet? Pics?

I called today, no go, hope to know more tomorrow, if I don’t have it by Thursday it will be next week, I’m tied up from Friday AM until Monday.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

For my new Pro Guide I had the riggers add another power cord for a graph coming from the electronics locker that will reach anywhere in the boat. Then I can use my Livescope Ice Fishing unit anywhere. Now I just need to figure out the transducer arm/bracket to make or buy.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.