Sherman weekend report

• shermanator
    Nebraska

Was at the Lake Friday and Saterday,(working) . Did see one boat go out Sat am around 07:15 or so, so I will assume they were fishing. Man it was windy!
    Now for the reason for the report… A friend was there yesterday, and pulled some leadcore with GSR’s, and caught a PR of a hair under 10#’s.
    That makes up for a bad year for him, as the local boat dealer tried to “bubblegum” his boat together ALL summer long. Good job TC!!

papajon
    Grand Island Ne

Local boat dealer? I can see not putting a name out there you are pretty close to local for me was that here in GI?

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Thanks for the report Sherm! Sounds like a great fish. What was it for length? I’ve been wanting to get up there but I can’t stop chasing deer long enough to get up there. Maybe one of the next 2 weekends since I don’t rifle hunt.

shermanator
    Nebraska

Did not hear on the length, just that it was fat. Watch out for the rifle hunters if you go up, I’m sure opening weekend will be crazy.

djorg
    Central City, NE

Hey, thanks for the report Sherm. I headed up to the lake on Sunday morning but turned around at St. Paul because the wind came up. Broke the boat down for the winter but I see that the weather is supposed to cooperate next weekend so I might have to put her back together.

thanks for the report again …………… a fat 10 at the mud hole is something new. I caught an 8#6 this summer that was a little over 31″ there; that’s not fat.

good fishin’
    jorg

shermanator
    Nebraska

Officially it went 9.7 lbs. Did not get a length. He said it went past his board. Oh really!?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.