Boat ramps????

• Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I heard one of the ramps (across from the marina) is leaving a few guys with some flat tires.

Has anyone heard about this?? Which side of the ramp is it??

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

The south side of the ramp was fine on Friday and all of my tires are still up. The lake is higher than it was this time last year.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

I’m trying to remember where I read that, but it seemed there was something on the north side that was ruining tires. I remember them saying use the south side and you’d be fine.

RickG

We used the north one and didn’t have any problems. South one was in use when we unloaded and loaded. Didn’t know that they were having trouble with either side.

djorg
    Central City, NE

The last time that we were at Sherman; a week ago on Tuesday, a fellow from Ord had a tire punctured on his pickup using the north side of the ramp. We always use the south side during low water times because there seems to be a hole that your trailer tires fall in on the north side.

Haven’t been up to the lake since last week because of the monsoons season that has set in. I’m certain that the water temperature has had to drop. Last Tuesday it was in the mid 60’s and rising. Still jet skiers and sunbathers then but now it would be wrinkled skin and goose bumps.

Still couldn’t find any congregations of bait fish. Picked up a few nice crappies on the dam in 14 fow. Know of a couple of guys that did real good on some deeper tree piles.

good fishin’
    jorg

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I’m tossing around the idea of heading up there this weekend. It will all depend on the weather and how rebuilding my shed goes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.