Sherman this Thrsday 2-8-07

• shermanator
    Nebraska

Listening to all you guys talk Sherman, made me get the ice stuff out. Hopefully should be there this Thursday. BTW, I have a cabin at the lake, hence the name Shermanator!

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

Did I hear that you got a job to the north? Good to see you on here and Ben is up at the lake right now, Later.

shermanator
    Nebraska

Been doing some finalizing with some buddies. There should be 3 guys and 2 of our kids. We don’t have all the gear we probably need, but hopefully it will be fun.

seibert
    Kearney, Nebraska

Shermanator, just wondering how the fishing went on Thursday. The weather was decent, so I hope all was good.

shermanator
    Nebraska

The fishing was great! The catching was terrible. We hit the road bed in Tr8 to start, then went to Thunder Island and got our first and only bite there. We ended up the day on the dam west of about 6-7 ice-huts. Unfortunatly, we had to leave around 4:30 as one of our group has ADD, and could’nt take not catching a fish anymore. I really wanted to stay for that last 1/2 hour. We were the only people that were moving around all day. So they were either doing well, or trying to keep warm. We tried wax worms and minnows on our assortment of jigs. All in all a good day, just no fish for the 6 yr old to reel in. Sherm

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Thanks for the report Sherm. It sounds like the bite is slowing down a little for everyone up there. I’d like to make it up there a couple of more times in the next couple of weeks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.