Sherman this weekend!!

• Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

There will be a decent group of Neb. IDA guys at Sherman this weekend. I just wanted to let everyone know you are welcome to join us. It’s sounding like we’ll start out Sat. morning near trail 8. I’m planning on doing some looking around for some eyes on the main lake at some point in the day. We’ll be easy to spot as there will be three of us with 3 wheelers. I hope some more of you can make it.

walleye4
    On the Water

I’ll be there! Not sure where for sure we are going to be. Got some brush we really want to get to if we can drive across the lake. Hunter has it saved on his GPS, so finding it won’t be a problem. Getting to it without having to walk might be a different story. Surely 14-17″ of ice this week will still be good on the main lake!

TMFLDEM

Yeah, hopefully there is enough ice to jet across the lake on the three wheelers. Sounds like there will be 6 ida members up there and 5 three wheelers . Hopefully we can find some fish. Im thinking ill just have greg lean over the back of the wheeler while im driving, and ill just dump water out and he can shoot through the ice with the vex .. Best thing i can come up with to cover lotsa water .

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

See you guys up there in the morning. I just have a few things to throw in the truck and I’ll be ready to leave at 4:30 in the morning!!!!!

walleye4
    On the Water

Man Dane, we should have stayed up there till after dark. Ben called me today and it sounded like they did pretty good right where we were before we left. Couldn’t really catch everything he was telling me cause he was breaking up on me pretty bad.

Not sure what I want to do next weekend yet. Either up there for a night bite or Kirwin!

tomich
    Omaha, Ne

……..or the Walleye Expo in Lincoln

walleye4
    On the Water

Doubt I would be able to make that expo this year.

We are buying a house and need to get what fishing I can do in. With all the packing and moving, I want to get a good start on it so I don’t miss any spring fishing.

Closing is set for March 23 and I want to be able to just move in and get stuff done quick. Going to pack and get everything ready a little better for this move so it don’t take forever.

Probably won’t make it up to even hit the river with you this spring.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.