WOW….this one is still holding

• natureboy
    LaCrosse,WI

My mother sent me these pictures in an email last night. She drives alot for work and keeps a camera with a telephoto lense in her car to snap cool pictures of deer/eagles/turkeys, whatever she sees that’s interesting. Last night she calls me and tells me to check my email becuase she got a picture of a nice buck. After opening it, my exlamation was probably the same as most of your’s,”holy @$%#!”.

That is one big buck! I’m going to try to manipulate the pictures a little to be able to better see what exactly he has going on but looks to be a BIGGGG main frame nine with big split brows, and a small crab claw on his right side. this deer has everything though, a true giant! I wont even say where the picture was taken to protect this deer and the privacy of whoevers land it is on. Chances on some lucky hunter knows he’s there and is just droolling waiting for next season to come!

-kevin

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Holy massive horns!

Jon Stevens
    Northfield, Wi

Just seeing these pictures gets me reved up for another year in a tree! WOW!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

How the heck does someone sleep knowing a deer like this is on your property?

hangartner
    fayette,iowa

Quote:

How the heck does someone sleep knowing a deer like this is on your property?

It’s really hard to keep the poachers and lookers away. If you know it’s there so do many others who have no respect for private property !!!!!!!!!

todders
    Shoreview, MN

They must be glued on , those things have to weigh at least 15 pounds, how are they still there? That is a beast of a whitetail and thanks for sharing. Kudos to your mom for having a good eye and always being ready!

chev70
    SW Wisconsin

Wow that is a huge buck……….. WOW

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

That is a dandy! Here’s to your mom!

lucas_zemlicka
    Montana

Great…now I have an irresistible urge to leave work and go shed hunting! LOL. That’s what we all dream of picking up! Thanks for posting, that’s awesome!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.