Will They Ever Shed ? ?

• lick

I’m getting impatient !

gobbler
    Central, MN

Pat-
    That’s how I feel. I haven’t ever found a shed and probably only looked 3-4 times in my life but really want to give it a fair shot this year. Knowing my luck, the first time I get a pic with a buck missing his armor, the white stuff will hit the ground and put everything on hold.

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Nice pics Pat most of my bucks didn’t finish up until late February to early march last year. I do have one good buck that dropped on January 7th or 8th this year. but have not been out looking in fear of pushing the good bucks off of my place.

todders
    Shoreview, MN

I don’t have accurate records of when they usually start dropping but this seems late . Are we all just way less patient because there’s no snow on the ground to hide them? With some of your past posts I would bet you have to find them in the first week to preserve them from the army of tree rats running around on your place Pat !

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Patience Grasshopper!!! Most of my good bucks dropped in march last year

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Pat, I just pulled my camera in Aitkin county. 1141 pics all Bucks have dropped My schedule won’t allow any shed hunting time so I suppose the tree rats will get them again this year

shednut
    22 feet up

Just pulled into work and there were 5 bucks in the field all still packing both sides. One big one and 4 young bucks

lick

8 of us walked a ton today and found 3 all from last year including a matched set from a 110 8 point

bobbergeson

Quote:

8 of us walked a ton today and found 3

Its a good thing we had the “A” Team with today but now my legs are paying for it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.