Shed #14, wait…that’s not a shed.

• ragerunner
    Winona, MN

I went to my Grandparent’s farm for Easter and ate enough food to last me all week. Then I had a big decision to make: take a nap or go for a walk. Of course, I opted for a walk through the woods.

I found this shed in a patch of brush about 30 yards from my uncle’s tree stand. Upon picking it up, I realize it’s the broken off end of a main beam…a lonnnnngggggg main beam. It’s 10 inches long and just starts to curve at the very end. I don’t have any pictures of this guy on the hoof, but I hope he’s still around for next year.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Wow, really cool!

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Would be cool to see this buck

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

I found this shed in a patch of brush about 30 yards from my uncle’s tree stand.

Ummmm,,It’s worth asking the question if he remembers shooting at a big buck and only busting off the main beam. Maybe he didn’t tell anyone about that miss.

Cool find!

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Quote:

Quote:

I found this shed in a patch of brush about 30 yards from my uncle’s tree stand.

Ummmm,,It’s worth asking the question if he remembers shooting at a big buck and only busting off the main beam. Maybe he didn’t tell anyone about that miss.

Cool find!

He is prone to doing that!!! But with all of the snow during season, he never made it to his stand. There was evidence of some serious thrashing in the area, so I’m fairly certain of the fight.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.