What is your Shed to Hour Ratio?

• walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Wondering if you guys keep track of the time you put in each spring shed hunting (roughly of course).Do you know your shed to hour ratio? Ex: found 3 sheds to 100 hours of hunting. THat’s a 1/33. I am a 0/11 this year.

I think it would be interesting to see what the numbers look like.. It would even WAAYYY cooler to get enough data to create a chart of geographic areas. See what kind of trends are out there from year to year.. yeah, I know it’s nerdy but still.

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Have to see where BigfootHunter is at. he keeps track of how many hours he puts in and when he finds sheds on a calander. i really dont even want to know his ratio tho, it will be depressing as he has put in some hours this year already.

pool5hunter
    South East,Mn

This is a really intersting subject, just wonder how many guys keep track of it. I don’t keep track of it, but the first week I was out I went 8 hours and found 6. I told everyone that I should have quit right then. Me being stupid I didn’t and the hour to shed count is probally horrible. I know that bigfoothunter started keeping track, but don’t know if he will tell us the truth.

shednut
    22 feet up

I kept track one season and I think it averaged out to something like 7-8 hours for every shed. I’ve had stretches where I walked close to 30 hours and not found a thing….then on the flipside I’ve had 3 hour walks produce a half a dozen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.