A thanks to Walleyebuster5

• coppertop
    Central MN

Today I had the fortune of being guided by Walleybuster5 and his bro on some primo buck country. We headed out with a small map with some scribble on it pointing out some good search areas. The further we hiked the better the sign was getting and we were starting to see some deer here and there. After a few hours into it I found this nice 4pt with the longest tine at 7″. No monster but we both got “pumped” After our time was up at this location I went to my woods to pull my last stand and take a look around and snapped a pic of a forest friend and watched him crawl into a hole of a tree 15 feet up and heard alot of snarling comming from his tree. Thanks again Buster, lets do it again! BTW, I ended up pulling about 5 deer ticks off my clothes when we were done so spray down before venturing out!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Nice find coppertop! And kudos to Walleybuster5 and his brother for putting you on it!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Any time bro. I was pumped when I saw you galloping through the forest after that one!

See, To all you others viewing. Randy told me that he almost brought a shed from home and he was going to plant it (and find it himself) as a joke on my brother. I didn’t think to inspect his backpack at that time. But when he ran to this one and lifted it up my first words were “Did you plant that!!??”

But after seeing his excitement I knew it was the real deal. Way to go Randy. I’m already trying to see what will work out to get out there again.

coppertop
    Central MN

Funny but that would’ve been cruel. Yeah, I took off like it was going to get away from me or something. After thorough inspection I found a tiny chew on the burr so it looks like I snagged it just in time!

gobbler
    Central, MN

where’s my phone call? one day i will find a shed

lick

nice to know im not the only one that runs to a shed like its going to get away nice find

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

where’s my phone call? one day i will find a shed

Sure, but if it’s anything like the bad carma you brought to us squirrel hunting then we may have to reconsider!!

j/k bro..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.